Friday, July 20, 2018

How To Create A Online Business Pt. 2


Here is part 2 of How To Create a Internet Based Business. Today we are going to cover some additional advanced tips to enhance your web site.

Now that you have your ads running nicely, you will need to monitor traffic that visits your site. A few important factors to keep in mind are as follows:

    * How long does a visitor stay on your site?
    * What percentages of your visitors browse your site?
    * What conversions are you getting from each landing page?
    * Unique visitors versus repeat visitors

Here's A Youtube Video On How To Create An Online Business





I would suggest monitoring your keywords on a regular basis ensuring that the traffic being brought to your site is relevant. You may need to use some negative keywords to minimize (PPC) Paid Per Click advertising cost. For example if you have a keyword called work from home, you could get traffic from someone typing in assembly work from home. You can simply put assembly in as a negative keyword and that would prevent them from being directed to your site and you being charged for the click.



Over the years I have found many online tools that make this process easier. In the beginning I spent a lot of time doing this on a regular basis, but either way it was time well spent.



There is so much valuable information that is to be learned. I learn daily when working with my site, however having owned a business before I can tell you it's worth it. My time spent working has decreased, money increased and I enjoy life much more. I wish you the best. Just remember it will take time and effort to build a successful online business.



Matt Dinca


No comments:

Post a Comment